Electrical Vehicle Charging Stations
Time to Switch Your Outlets & Switches?
If you have an electric car, there are several reasons to consider installing an electric vehicle (EV) charging station at home. Most notably, having an at-home EV charging station means never having to stress about finding a charging station before your car’s battery runs out.
Other benefits include:
- Convenience – Having an EV charging station at home provides the ability to charge your electric vehicle at your convenience, allowing you to plug it in at night to have a fully-charged car ready to go in the morning.
- Faster Charging – Public charging stations can be slower than home chargers, which is especially inconvenient if you have to wait for another driver to finish charging their car before you.
- Cost Efficiency – Many public EV charging stations require payment either by the hour, the kilowatt-hour or with a set session or subscription fee, which makes having an at-home EV charging station a more cost-effective alternative.
- Increased Home Value – As electric vehicles become more popular, in-home EV charging stations are becoming more and more appealing, and can thus increase the value of residential properties.
We Get A Charge Out of Charging Stations
If you need an at-home EV charger for your electric car in Des Moines, look no further than the professionals at Service Legends. We can install EV chargers right in your garage or driveway so you can enjoy convenient, efficient charging anytime.
EV Charging Stations
So you recently purchased an electric vehicle and need to be able to charge it. Congratulations! Your electric vehicle will be a purchase you’ll love for many years to come! It will save you a lot of money over the long run.
But due to your vehicle now being electric, you no longer need to fill up your tank. Now charging up is something you need to do. You could do this at a supercharger, but installing an Electric Car Charging Station in your home is a much more convenient option.
How Much Does EV Charger Installation Cost?
The cost of residential EV charger installation depends on several factors, such as the particular charging station, the location and age of the home, and its electrical load capacity. Call the expert electricians at Service Legends today and we will send a technician out to your home for a free, no-obligation estimate.
Can I Install My EV Charging Station On My Own?
Considering the technical nature and safety risks involved in installing EV charging stations, it is always a smart idea to hire a professional electrician to complete the job. Call Service Legends to schedule an appointment today. Electricians can install most things in your home that have electricity going to them. Installing an electric car charging station on your own is not recommended. Electric car charging stations use very high voltage, so making a mistake can be dangerous. It’s better to get an electrician involved.
How Long Does It Take To Install An EV Charging Station?
Our Service Legends professionals are fast and efficient. Call us today for a complete job overview and estimate. There are many things that you want to look for when choosing an electric car charging system in your home. Because there are so many factors to consider, it is easiest to just consult with your local electricians and have them provide the best system that fits your home, your vehicle and your needs.
You won’t find another electrician in Des Moines that offers the same warranty and guarantee protections as we do. Give us a call today and see why thousands of homeowners rate Service Legends, a 5-star service company!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we have provided, we will make it right or refund all of your money.
Fixed Right Or It’s Free Guarantee
When we come to your home to diagnose your electrical repair, we guarantee it will be accurate or else the diagnostic is on us.
We’ll always give you an exact price before moving forward with any services. No add-on charges, hidden charges, surcharges, or ‘oops, I forgot to add this on’ charges! If we perform work without giving you a straightforward price, the work is on us.
If any of our staff swears, uses tobacco on your property or is not friendly, the service is free.
Did you know that worn, loose, broken, or overheated devices can pose as electrical hazards behind your walls without you even noticing?
With a home safety evaluation, our certified electricians at Service Legends in Des Moines, IA will take a look at your electrical panel, light fixtures, fans, electrical switches and outlets, grounding rod, service lines and the internal parts of the electrical circuit wiring systems to note any issues you may have around your home.
Our 33-point electrical safety evaluation checks for:
- Improper electrical work done by contractors or previous owners
- Degraded or outdated wiring systems
- Incorrectly sized electrical fuses and breakers
- Appropriate light bulb wattage
- Operability of electrical switches and outlets
- Electrocution, shock, and multiple electrical hazards
- The functionality of arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) and ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs)
- Proper grounding systems
- Adequate surge protection
- Inspection of the electrical panel
- An examination of outdoor service lines