Oh, Sweet Ohm of Electrical.
Left unrepaired, faulty electrical wiring can be very dangerous. If you suspect there is damage to your wiring, or are looking to upgrade the functionality of your electrical appliances, Service Legends’ electricians are here to help you and your loved ones stay safe.
Don’t wait, call now for help with any of the following:
- Tripping Circuit Breaker
- Flickering or Dimming Lights
- Overloaded Circuit
- Hot or Dead Outlets
- High Electricity Bill
- Electrical Surges
- Buzzing Sound
- Burning Smell
Hire Us to Wire You.
Give Service Legends a call to learn more about electrical wiring and rewiring your home. Schedule your free, no-obligation estimate today.
If your electrical system is still operating with knob and tube wiring, aluminum wiring installed in the 1980’s or earlier, or is a two-wire system, your house might be at risk of a major electrical hazard and a whole home rewire is in order to bring your system up to the current electrical safety code.
With a Service Legends whole-home rewire, we can guarantee our expert and licensed electricians will provide you with top-level electrical workmanship and quality equipment that meets the highest electrical standards.
- A complete, new copper wire system
- All new tamper-resistant electrical outlets and new switches
- New smoke alarms and/or combo smoke and carbon monoxide alarms
- Installation of arc fault detection devices (AFDD)
- Installation of ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCI)
- Standardized UL listed materials that meet federal electrical safety requirements
- Installation of all fixtures you choose to replace (complete fixture replacements are recommended with whole-home rewires)
Don’t be shocked when our electricians turn up on time! Give us a call to get your free estimate today!
You won’t find another electrician in Des Moines that offers the same warranty and guarantee protections as we do. Give us a call today and see why thousands of homeowners rate Service Legends, a 5-star service company!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with the service we have provided, we will make it right or refund all of your money.
Fixed Right Or It’s Free Guarantee
When we come to your home to diagnose your electrical repair, we guarantee it will be accurate or else the diagnostic is on us.
We’ll always give you an exact price before moving forward with any services. No add-on charges, hidden charges, surcharges, or ‘oops, I forgot to add this on’ charges! If we perform work without giving you a straightforward price, the work is on us.
If any of our staff swears, uses tobacco on your property or is not friendly, the service is free.
Did you know that worn, loose, broken, or overheated devices can pose as electrical hazards behind your walls without you even noticing?
With a home safety evaluation, our certified electricians at Service Legends in Des Moines, IA will take a look at your electrical panel, light fixtures, fans, electrical switches and outlets, grounding rod, service lines and the internal parts of the electrical circuit wiring systems to note any issues you may have around your home.
Our 33-point electrical safety evaluation checks for:
- Improper electrical work done by contractors or previous owners
- Degraded or outdated wiring systems
- Incorrectly sized electrical fuses and breakers
- Appropriate light bulb wattage
- Operability of electrical switches and outlets
- Electrocution, shock, and multiple electrical hazards
- The functionality of arc fault circuit interrupters (AFCIs) and ground fault circuit interrupters (GFCIs)
- Proper grounding systems
- Adequate surge protection
- Inspection of the electrical panel
- An examination of outdoor service lines