News & FAQ
Message From Our Owner
At Service Legends, the health, well-being, and safety of our clients and team members has always and will continue to be our top priority.
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we feel it is important to share the steps we are taking to help keep you, our team members and the Des Moines community safe and healthy:
- Our services continue to be fully operational to keep you and your family comfortable.
- Our office will remain open and is cleaned and sanitized as part of our normal course of business. As a precautionary measure, we have added additional cleanings to our office to further prevent the spread of germs.
- Our internal task force is monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and from various federal, state and local agencies to ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- We’ve provided our team members with preventative information they need to stay healthy, additional hand sanitizer, and required our employees to stay home if they are ill or not feeling well. We have also advised our team members to replace handshakes with smiles and elbow bumps to avoid unnecessary contact.
- For the latest information on coronavirus (COVID-19), including preparedness tips and other resources, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website at cdc.gov and the Polk County health department website at polkcountyiowa.gov/health/programs/disease-prevention/2019-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/.
As always, our priority remains keeping Service Legends’ team members and clients safe and well-informed, while continuing to maintain your trust and provide you with the level of service you expect. Our hearts go out to all those impacted by the coronavirus. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes that may impact you.
Thank you for your membership and loyalty.
Brian Leech, Owner