Your Safety in Mind
We’re Here for You
As an essential service provider we understand the importance of being able to serve our clients in the most vulnerable of times. We’ve recently added additional options when booking your appointment:
- Schedule your visit with our technician in full personal protective equipment (PPE), see the video below for more details
- Schedule your “no contact” replacement estimate – via video conference or phone call
As the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we feel it is important to share the steps we are taking to help keep you, our team members, and the Des Moines community safe and healthy:
Updated April 3, 2020
- Option for full PPE technician visits implemented
- Option for no contact replacement estimates conducted virtually
Updated March 23, 2020
- Staggered start times for field technician coming to the office
- Conducted total PPE training for field technicians
- Created Emergency Response Field Team
Updated March 16, 2020
- Client Service Department has been transitioned to work from home 100%
- 76% of all office team working from home
Updated March 13, 2020
- Our services continue to be fully operational to keep you and your family comfortable.
- Our office will remain open and is cleaned and sanitized as part of our normal course of business. As a precautionary measure, we have added additional cleanings to our office to further prevent the spread of germs.
- Our internal task force is monitoring information from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and from various federal, state and local agencies to ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest recommendations and guidance.
- We’ve provided our team members with preventative information they need to stay healthy, additional hand sanitizer, and required our employees to stay home if they are ill or not feeling well. We have also advised our team members to replace handshakes with smiles and elbow bumps to avoid unnecessary contact.
As always, our priority remains keeping Service Legends’ team members and clients safe and well-informed, while continuing to maintain your trust and provide you with the level of service you expect. Our hearts go out to all those impacted by the coronavirus. We will continue to closely monitor the situation and keep you informed of any changes that may impact you.